Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Cupcakes

Well first off welcome to my blog I hope you will follow it and find it useful. Please feel free to leave comments or ask for recipes if you are looking for something in particular. I will list the weight watchers pointsplus at the end of each recipe, but I still recommend you double check with the exact ingredients you use because that can change the points.

I decided for my first post I would share a rather indulgent but still not to bad recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed cupcakes. It's really the best of both worlds if you ask me, a moist cupcake and a soft cookie all in one. You will also find this recipe is as quick and simple as you want it to be. You can use premade cookie dough and box cake mix or you can make everything from scratch if you prefer.

Source: adapted from 101 Cookie Cupcakes & Brownie Recipes

Ingredients:

chocolate chip cookie dough (tollhouse mini chocolate chip cookie dough)
yellow cake mix (pillsbury reduced sugar yellow cake mix)
chocolate frosting (pillsbury whipped milk chocolate)
1 cup fat free milk
1/2 cup butter melted and slightly cooled
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup egg beaters


Directions:


1. In a bowl combine all ingredients except frosting and cooking dough, then beat for about 2 minutes.

2. Fill lined cupcake tins 1/3 full with batter. Place one mini cookie dough square in the middle of each cupcake. Top with rest of batter.



3. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.

4. Cool completely before frosting. I used a very scant 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp frosting on each cupcake because they were already plenty sweet.



WW PP = 4-5 pp per cupcake depending on the amount of frosting used.

No comments:

Post a Comment